Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The three laws of Robotics, created by Asimov in 1942, are still relevant today!

I hope you heard about Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) from a distance!

- Uh ... No, sorry ... I do not know. Is he a chess player?
- Arrrrgh! Sacrilege! Isaac Asimov is a pioneering writer in the field of science fiction.
- Ah ... That's why. I do not like science fiction. I prefer Twilight.

*** PAN *** And a big slap in your mouth.

Isaac Asimov is not just a "simple" writer. His writings still influence scientists specialized in robotics today. He is the creator, in 1942, of the Three Laws of Robotics that have largely inspired the ethical charters of robotics of the 21st century!

Go, as I am super nice, without further ado, here are the three famous laws:

A robot can not harm a human being or, remaining passive, leave this human being exposed to danger.
A robot must obey the orders given by human beings, unless such orders contradict the First Law.
A robot must protect its existence to the extent that this protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Before leaving us, I succumb to the temptation to share with you a video that gives the goosebumps ...

I do not know you, but such a future makes me strangely oscillate between anxiety and excitement ...
When, Skynet?


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement